Your Ticket to Jewellery Bliss.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

New, One of a Kind, Sold.

I do hope that certain people will try to use these designs as inspiration and not outright copy them. To be copied should be taken as a compliment but we live in a world of creativity where so much raw materials are available, scenery and places to draw inspiration from and school to learn the art of designing. With all this, we should be able to be original. If you are to call yourself a designer, you should be able to DESIGN. Make your own mark in the industry and be acknowledged properly for it. That's what my Mom always told us. I miss her.

Anyway, these are some of the pieces that we recently just finished. There are a lot more but these stand out and I want to share it with you, my readers and clients. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment