Your Ticket to Jewellery Bliss.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Turqouise Delight.

Last week, I blogged about turquoise and posted a photo of a set with rubies and diamonds. I just couldn't wait to show you guys the beautiful earring and ring but now, the necklace is done and I want to share it with you because it is really a magnificent piece. The color of the turquoise is classified as Robin Eggs and the rubies are all Burmese. The diamonds are very white and clean and everything is mounted in 18 karat white gold.

I am not sure if I will ever be able to afford this set in my lifetime but at least this baby stays within close family circle. I can just beg if I can borrow it.




3 comments:

  1. huwaaawww!!

    Sobrang ganda!!!

    can i just have the teardrop/pear shape in the necklace as a ring?? hehehe

    this is beautiful. I bet sobrang mahal...good job ms candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you blog and everyday i checked if there is a new entry. I just ogle on your jewelry because I don't think I can afford them. I love your bangles and even the one with the sea design...
    I also reading your other blog (because candy say so)
    keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. another drooling moment for me!! love the color combination :-D

    ReplyDelete